Borderlands & ReShade

• Afterlife1999
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #1 by Afterlife1999 Borderlands & ReShade was created by Afterlife1999
I have been having issues with every Borderlands game, most notably Borderlands 2, where the game will have a Fatal Error every time I Alt+Tab out when any ReShade is installed, even though Borderlands 2 is listed as "Perfect" in the updated ReShade Compatibility List.  I have reinstalled Borderlands 2 and ReShade numerous times, and have done numerous online searches and reached out across 3+ large Reddit groups trying to find any solution and so far haven't found any answers.  Would anyone on here know why these issues are occurring?  I can provide a screenshot of the Fatal Error if needed.  I love ReShade and use it on any game I can, I would just like to have this issue sorted out.
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Afterlife1999.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.