[SOLVED] Witcher 3 no effects applied

• pr0cesor
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #1 by pr0cesor Witcher 3 no effects applied was created by pr0cesor
Hello,

After lunching the game Witcher 3, I can see the reshade greetings with information "succeed" but there is no effect. And I cannot turn off the SweetFx nor turn it on. The reshade is not responding at all.

This is the d3d11.txt log pastebin.com/yNsCkLj0

My Witcher3 folder

I installed the reshade on witcher3 via the reshade install application.
I also tried to modify the toggle button to another button to see if that will help but it didnt. Usualy I use F11 and changed it to + (VK_ADD) but also not responding. But the greeting message is displaying.

Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Witcher 3 no effects applied
If it says succeeded then everything is working nicely. Key input is still broken for that game currently, so no way to toggle. Just enable some drastic effect like ASCII and you should see the difference.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.