Resolution in Dark Souls 2 SotfS is too big.

• DotTiff
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #1 by DotTiff Resolution in Dark Souls 2 SotfS is too big. was created by DotTiff

Hi, yesterdey I tried to install the new ReShade and that happened when i put in any other resolution bigger then 1280x720 (my monitor is 1920x1080) =/
First i thought it was my DSR cardboard config, but remained the same even when i turned off .-.
Have anyone seen something like that?

~sry for bad english XD~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Resolution in Dark Souls 2 SotfS is too big.
Could be you forcing AA through the driver. If so, please disable that.
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by crosire.

• DotTiff
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #3 by DotTiff Replied by DotTiff on topic Resolution in Dark Souls 2 SotfS is too big.
I don't think so, i didn't change anything =/

• crosire
More
8 years 10 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Resolution in Dark Souls 2 SotfS is too big.
What else similar software are you running (overlays, recording software, NVIDIA tools, ...)?

• DotTiff
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #5 by DotTiff Replied by DotTiff on topic Resolution in Dark Souls 2 SotfS is too big.
Only the NVidia Control Panel and the NVidia GeForce Experience...

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.