stopped working on source engine

• pizzadox
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago #1 by pizzadox stopped working on source engine was created by pizzadox
is it only me or anyone else experience the same problem, few hrs ago mid game i was kicked on counter strike source by vac because something was blocking the connection to vac
anyways i restarted the pc and whenever i try to launch any source engine game with reshade installed it just wont launch at all, i tried it on multiple games of source engine that was working before for 100% and now they dont.

theres any manual injector i can use to inject d3d9.dll midgame?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pizzadox
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago #2 by pizzadox Replied by pizzadox on topic stopped working on source engine
i tried to launch the game with enb's d3d9 to test if it works and it worked..

• pizzadox
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago #3 by pizzadox Replied by pizzadox on topic stopped working on source engine
somebody please test it

• pizzadox
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago #4 by pizzadox Replied by pizzadox on topic stopped working on source engine
nevermind guys, i fixed it by installing enb and injecting d3d9 of reshade from enbseries.ini

if someone runs into such issue just install enb of hl2 to any source engine game then install reshade and rename reshades d3d9.dll to d3dd.dll and openup enbseries.ini and edit the proxy in the top to

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=1
InitProxyFunctions=0
ProxyLibrary=d3dd.dll

• acknowledge
More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #5 by acknowledge Replied by acknowledge on topic stopped working on source engine
ENBinjector may help. Test with INSURGENCY x86 using source engine. 
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by acknowledge.

• pizzadox
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #6 by pizzadox Replied by pizzadox on topic stopped working on source engine
i dont have insurgency intalled sorry.. but the thing is yesterday its was working and now its not, i just got kicked by vac in the middle of the game.

the thing is i dont use any anti viruses or firewalls, even windows firewall is disabled. the only programs i run is amd driver and realtek sound driver, noting else

edit: tried now to use it again without enb and its not working, i tested the following games- counter strike source, garrysmod, tf2, l4d2. theyre all not working without enb
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by pizzadox.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.