Not able to see the reshade installer

• digitdash
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago #1 by digitdash Not able to see the reshade installer was created by digitdash
For some reason, im not able to see the reshade installer interface, all I see is this thin vertical bar the same color as my headers. If i click around enough, sometimes I can get into the first menu where it shows the games available but as soon as i select one it goes back to showing me nothing but the bar. I can drag the bar around, so apparently the menu is there, I just cant see it. Im wondering if its having conflictions with Windows 11, as thats what I'm on at the moment. Has anyone else experienced this? Really frustrating, as I cant install it in this state.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tojkar
More
2 years 3 months ago #2 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic Not able to see the reshade installer
As a temporary work around, you can hold CRTL when "clicking around enough". When you manage to hit the button, it will unpack the dll-files and you can then install it manually.
The following user(s) said Thank You: digitdash

• digitdash
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago #3 by digitdash Replied by digitdash on topic Not able to see the reshade installer
Thanks for this, you gave me an idea which worked. I ended up using the small preview menu on the start bar to kinda guide my way around. Once i found what i needed I used CTRL key to install manual. Works now :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.