Mass Effect 1 Legendary Edition Bug

• Tsirche
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #1 by Tsirche Mass Effect 1 Legendary Edition Bug was created by Tsirche
Hi!
I ran into a bug: when i start ME1LE with Reshade installed it seems its work fine (the effects are working), but when i pause the game (or bring up Reshade menu, starting a minigame, or doing anything where i dont have direct control over my character) the camera starts to spin like a crazy mouse, or sometimes jumps out of the game to teh windows desktop. Tried to turn off Origin's background stuff, no difference. Reshade works fine in other games i play with (Skyrim AE).
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Tsirche.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kanou
More
1 year 5 months ago #2 by Kanou Replied by Kanou on topic Mass Effect 1 Legendary Edition Bug
Leaving this here for any other people trying to find an answer in the future
It's the damn EA/origin overlay. My ME3 game did the same, turned it off, no issues.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.