Horizon Zero Dawn - Home Button Won't Work

• GingerNinja2513
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago #1 by GingerNinja2513 Horizon Zero Dawn - Home Button Won't Work was created by GingerNinja2513
I haven't started playing Horizon: Zero Dawn yet because I want to make sure the graphical experience is going to be fantastic. So, i went and downloaded the UHG ReShade for the game on Nexus mods. Install steps weren't explicitly provided, but I used the second tutorial video linked on the page for Witcher 3 install instructions and also the written instructions provided. Neither the Nexus mods page nor the video are linked because every time I do my post gets marked as spam. Thank you in advance for any and all help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• GingerNinja2513
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago #2 by GingerNinja2513 Replied by GingerNinja2513 on topic Horizon Zero Dawn - Home Button Won't Work
Reddit thread I made that explains explicit steps I took and links to sites I couldn't add here can be found with this link: www.reddit.com/r/ReShade/comments/s4bu3g...ually_writein_input/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.