[SOLVED] Resident Evil 4 HD key

• UnclWish
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #1 by UnclWish [SOLVED] Resident Evil 4 HD key was created by UnclWish
Resident Evil 4 HD - DirectX 9 - reshade loads but didn't reacts on KeyMenu. Reshade ingame menu didn't opens. Tried default "Home" and "Shift+F2".
Versions 4+ works fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• UncleHunk
More
2 years 2 months ago #2 by UncleHunk Replied by UncleHunk on topic [SOLVED] Resident Evil 4 HD key
I have exactly the same problem.

• Nerrel
More
2 years 2 months ago #3 by Nerrel Replied by Nerrel on topic [SOLVED] Resident Evil 4 HD key
I have the same problem on 5.0.1 but 4.9.1 still works, you can use that for now:

• UncleHunk
More
2 years 2 months ago #4 by UncleHunk Replied by UncleHunk on topic [SOLVED] Resident Evil 4 HD key
5.0.2 fixed the issue

• UnclWish
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #5 by UnclWish Replied by UnclWish on topic [SOLVED] Resident Evil 4 HD key
Yes, 5.0.2 fixes the bug.

• noname128
More
2 years 2 months ago #6 by noname128 Replied by noname128 on topic [SOLVED] Resident Evil 4 HD key
Great that 5.0.2 fixed it...I was hoping 5.0+ would allow access to the depth buffer but it doesn't - unless anyone has found a way to get it to work with RE4 HD?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.