[SOLVED] No Depth Data on Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2

• SavvyKraken
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #1 by SavvyKraken No Depth Data on Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 after the 5.0 update was created by SavvyKraken
I installed the newest version, and now I have no option to even select the depth data as I used to before (It's grayed out). Is there an Addon that I'm missing, or is 5.0 just not able to find it? (Also, yes I tried every combination of Radio Buttons "Use Aspect Ratio Heuristics, Use Extended Aspect Ratio Heuristics, Copy Depth Buffer Before Clear Operations")
Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by SavvyKraken.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic No Depth Data on Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 after the 5.0 update
It finds it, but MSAA is not supported. So disable MSAA in your game to make it work.
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by crosire.

• SavvyKraken
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago #3 by SavvyKraken Replied by SavvyKraken on topic No Depth Data on Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 after the 5.0 update
Alright. I had no idea a game this old used MSAA, but disabling the ingame AA allowed it to work so I guess that's what was causing it. Thanks for the quick assistance.