[SOLVED] No Depth Data on Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2

• SavvyKraken
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #1 by SavvyKraken No Depth Data on Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 after the 5.0 update was created by SavvyKraken
I installed the newest version, and now I have no option to even select the depth data as I used to before (It's grayed out). Is there an Addon that I'm missing, or is 5.0 just not able to find it? (Also, yes I tried every combination of Radio Buttons "Use Aspect Ratio Heuristics, Use Extended Aspect Ratio Heuristics, Copy Depth Buffer Before Clear Operations")
Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by SavvyKraken.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic No Depth Data on Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 after the 5.0 update
It finds it, but MSAA is not supported. So disable MSAA in your game to make it work.
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by crosire.

• SavvyKraken
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #3 by SavvyKraken Replied by SavvyKraken on topic No Depth Data on Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 after the 5.0 update
Alright. I had no idea a game this old used MSAA, but disabling the ingame AA allowed it to work so I guess that's what was causing it. Thanks for the quick assistance.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.