Reshade 5.0 on fivem not working

• Tbyrd999
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #1 by Tbyrd999 5.0 was created by Tbyrd999
Downloaded reshade5.0 and unistalled 4.9 before installing 5.0, but it seems that reshade 5.0 doesnt want to work with GTA FiveM for some reason, it wont even pop up the reshade menu at all or if i press the home key, but will load on regular GTA story mode. Weird, any fixes to this? or should i downgrade back to 4.9 maybe?
The following user(s) said Thank You: stormmorgado

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Husk
More
2 years 2 months ago #2 by Husk Replied by Husk on topic Reshade 5.0 on fivem not working
I installed 5.0 on my gta to use for my fivem but it just doesnt work, it shows when i launch GTA but not on fivem, i then downloaded 4.5.2 off a site and that works but for some reason i cant get 4.9 back off the site because its just gone? id much rather just have 4.9 back than struggle to get 5.0 to work, thanks (if you can send the link for 4.9 that would be great)

• Husk
More
2 years 2 months ago #3 by Husk Replied by Husk on topic Reshade 5.0 on fivem not working
5.0 isnt working on five m, I did try to apply it to both fivem and gta but it only works on gta 5 singleplayer, not fivem

• Akeno311
More
2 years 2 months ago #4 by Akeno311 Replied by Akeno311 on topic Reshade 5.0 on fivem not working
Having the same issue.

• Akeno311
More
2 years 2 months ago #5 by Akeno311 Replied by Akeno311 on topic Reshade 5.0 on fivem not working
ReShade 5.0.0 isn't working on FiveM. Not sure why.

• manlikenima
More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #6 by manlikenima Replied by manlikenima on topic 5.0
ReShade 5.0 does not work with FiveM which is a multiplayer version with Grand Theft Auto 5; the previous version worked perfectly so I am confused.
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by manlikenima.

• JayTailorS
More
2 years 2 months ago #7 by JayTailorS Replied by JayTailorS on topic 5.0
Same

• Tbyrd999
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #8 by Tbyrd999 Replied by Tbyrd999 on topic 5.0
i just downgraded back to 4.9.1 for FiveM until maybe a new update comes and fixes it. i did alot of steps to get reshade5.0 to work in fiveM but you have to keep changing the "CMD" everytime you open fivem which is really annoying
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Tbyrd999.

• JayTailorS
More
2 years 2 months ago #9 by JayTailorS Replied by JayTailorS on topic 5.0
How did you go back

• nightmare13255
More
2 years 2 months ago #10 by nightmare13255 Replied by nightmare13255 on topic 5.0
This does not work. Very frustrated when I updated to 5.0, nothing was working. Reshade menu refuses to pop up on all of the installed games, and had to reset all my settings.

• nightmare13255
More
2 years 2 months ago #11 by nightmare13255 Replied by nightmare13255 on topic 5.0
Main issue: FiveM

• ImFoolish
More
2 years 2 months ago #12 by ImFoolish Replied by ImFoolish on topic 5.0
how do you downgrade back to 4.9.1, I cant seem to figure it out and 5.0 does not work for fivem

• ImFoolish
More
2 years 2 months ago #13 by ImFoolish Replied by ImFoolish on topic 5.0
anyway to downgrade back to 4.9.1. I cant figure it out and i play fivem which as of now 5.0 does not worth with it and would like to downgrade

• Birdy62
More
2 years 2 months ago #14 by Birdy62 Replied by Birdy62 on topic 5.0
To revert to the 4.9.1 version, run again the 5.0 installer, select your game and use the "Uninstall" option. After that, you can launch the 4.9.1 installer as you did before....

• ImFoolish
More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #15 by ImFoolish Replied by ImFoolish on topic 5.0
I got it thanks!

Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by ImFoolish.

• ImFoolish
More
2 years 2 months ago #16 by ImFoolish Replied by ImFoolish on topic 5.0
I have noticed that reshade 5.0 is hard to get it to work on fivem so if you have downloaded it and don't have the download for 4.9.1 here it is, reshade.me/downloads/ReShade_Setup_4.9.1.exe .

• Husk
More
2 years 2 months ago #17 by Husk Replied by Husk on topic 5.0
can you drop the link for it? i cant seem to find the download for it

• Husk
More
2 years 2 months ago #18 by Husk Replied by Husk on topic 5.0
i see that you posted it already MB

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.