ReShade 0.18.7 Public Beta with Framework

• Dexadrinne
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1 by Dexadrinne ReShade 0.18.7 Public Beta with Framework was created by Dexadrinne
I just downloaded the latest version. And have a bit of a problem
It is VERY dark compared to other versions. Is there something that is automatically on that i am able to turn off?
I have looked through all the files and it appears that nothing is switched on.
Oh and i am running Farming Simulator 2015 in OpenGL

Regards
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Dexadrinne.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JBeckman
More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic ReShade 0.18.7 Public Beta with Framework
Perhaps it's the same issue that exists with a few other OpenGL games (Hyperdimension Neptunia 1 and 2 for example.) where the screen is noticeable darker with ReShade active?

There was a issue with gamma and I think DirectX 10 and newer on Windows 8.1 and newer but that should have been fixed in 0.18.7 though I don't think anything has been mentioned about this OpenGL problem, if that's what it is.

Unfortunately I have nothing to suggest that might fix the problem, Crosire will probably have to take a look if it's something that needs to be addressed in the ReShade .dll files as I don't think it's a shader problem.

• crosire
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade 0.18.7 Public Beta with Framework
Looked into it and there is indeed something wrong with the SRGB framebuffer conversion in ReShade's OpenGL renderer. Tried some things and it looks fixed now, but needs some more testing before the next update. So if somebody with an OpenGL game that clearly suffers from this "darker" or "brighter" image bug, it would be great to get in contact via Steam to do some testing together =).
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by crosire.

• crosire
More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade 0.18.7 Public Beta with Framework

crosire wrote: So if somebody with an OpenGL game that clearly suffers from this "darker" or "brighter" image bug, it would be great to get in contact via Steam to do some testing together =).

This is still the case, I'd rather confirm before publishing a new update!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.