After installing Reshade Me 5.0.2 on Cemu there is no bar

• chris_BOTW
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #1 by chris_BOTW After installing Reshade Me 5.0.2 on Cemu there is no bar was created by chris_BOTW
Hi!
Ich have installed the new reshade me 5.0.2 on Cemu 1.26f.
When i starting Zelda: Breath of the Wild there is NO BAR!!!
and also by pressing POS1 nothing happens.
i have choosen VULKAN on cemu, and also VULKAN on the ReShade installer?!?

What i have tried:
1) older cemu ( 1.22.X) same problem
2) an older rehade 4.9.1 same problem
3) reeinstall the nvidia driver same problem

What i am doing wrong. Can someone help me or have the same issue?

Greetings Chris

My system:
CPU: INTEL Core i9 - 12900K @ stock no OC
MEM: 2x 16 GB G.Skill. Trident Z 6400 MHz DDR5 @ stock XMP 3.0
MAINB: ASUS Maximus Z690 Extreme
M2: SAMSUNG 980 Pro 512 GB
       4x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB @ RAID-0 (cemu installed on it)
GPU: ZOTAC Trinity 3090 RTX @ Stock no OC
PSP: ASUS Thor 1200 Watt
NV: nvidia driver : 511.79

Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by chris_BOTW.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Raptor7797
More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #2 by Raptor7797 Replied by Raptor7797 on topic After installing Reshade Me 5.0.2 on Cemu there is no bar
Exact same issue here. I am also on Windows 11, maybe that's the issue...
Anyways I have given up on cemu and reshade until some update comes cause all I wanted to use it for was playing BOTW with Raytracing shader preset...
Basically the issue is that reshade does not initialize at all no matter what I do. And yes it says "vulcan" in the cemu window when BOTW launches and obviously I chose "vulcan" at the Reshade install setup screen.

Edit2: and yes the box for "reshade compatibility" is checked too with no other mods or enhancements selected.
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Raptor7797. Reason: added info

• Quest4glory
More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #3 by Quest4glory Replied by Quest4glory on topic After installing Reshade Me 5.0.2 on Cemu there is no bar
I've been troubleshooting this for the past few days. Basically what I did was delete everything and reinstall Cemu and reshade 5.0.2 (not upgrading from reshade 4 to 5) It works now. I do not have the reshade compatibility enabled on the BOTW cemu community graphic packs. (this appears to be the only game with a community graphics pack like this however I found that it actually interfered with it working and caused the mountains in the background to flicker) that being said I now have the weirdest problem. If I launch breath of the wild as a steam big picture mode shortcut Reshade 5.0.2 bar doesn't work. Even Weirder if I create a .bat/.exe that says something along the lines of :
TSKILL Steam
TIMEOUT 3
Launch Cemu.exe -C://BOTW/game/

Reshade 5.0 STILL doesn't work. Which for the life of me is confusing. I've manually killed Steam, and launched Cemu seperate from a big picture mode custom shortcut. So weird. However, If I manually launch Cemu and choose a game from the list Reshade works......Its the weirdest thing been driving me crazy for the last 48 hours.

Also Yuzu, the Nintendo Switch Emulator does the exact same thing. Reshade 5.0.2 when using an emulator with an openGL backend chosen (Cemu included) works just fine.

Edit: Also I see you tried rolling back to Reshade 4, and it still doesn't work. Same problem here (So far I THINK) . Were caught between a rock and hard place. I guess it has to do with the Vulkan Global settings from 4 and 5 conflicting somehow. 
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Quest4glory.

• stawari
More
2 years 1 month ago #4 by stawari Replied by stawari on topic After installing Reshade Me 5.0.2 on Cemu there is no bar
I got the same issue here, but this is first time I installed the cemu with reshade.
First time I start with lasted cemu 1.26.2 with reshade 4.9.1. But I can't see the tutorial bar when start the game.
And then I try all the version cemu 1.25.x, 1.22.x + Reshade 4.9.1, 5.0.2. 5.0.1 , but it still the same. The tutorial didn't show up.
Hey @Quest4glory, can you exacly tell me how you in your "reinstall".
I'm using vulkan for this.

• stawari
More
2 years 1 month ago #5 by stawari Replied by stawari on topic After installing Reshade Me 5.0.2 on Cemu there is no bar
Just have another update that i got work with OpenGL, Vulkan not showing. Any idea that I can check for this case.

• Quest4glory
More
2 years 1 month ago #6 by Quest4glory Replied by Quest4glory on topic After installing Reshade Me 5.0.2 on Cemu there is no bar
Yeah Cemu works when you choose openGL backend. Your right Vulkan is just F'd up with Reshade and Cemu. What kinda sucks is that you can't roll back to Reshade 4. The vulkan global settings "hack" of 5.0 conflicts. I wish I'd never installed reshade 5. Everything else I can roll back fine i.e. Yuzu, Retroarch with Vulkan backed. But cemu is permanently non working with 4 after installing reshade 5. Even after cleaning out ProgramData and AppRoaming. Been driving me mad.

• stawari
More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #7 by stawari Replied by stawari on topic After installing Reshade Me 5.0.2 on Cemu there is no bar
Hey guys, I just found the fix for myself, Did you try this Quest4glory ?
1.Uninstall  reshade
2. Then turn off "run with admin" on cemu.exe
3. Install 5.0.2 again.
It worked for me, the bar is showing, I can play around with the preset right now.
Hope this can helpful for someones. Bc it take me 2-3 days to resolv this issue. Haha
Good Luk!
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by stawari.

• Hihi
More
2 years 1 month ago #8 by Hihi Replied by Hihi on topic After installing Reshade Me 5.0.2 on Cemu there is no bar
I fixed it by did step by step follow this video:

All you need to do is Uninstall new Geforce Game Ready Driver and install an older version (511.23 really work at this time), but remember do not reinstall the older version like normal, it's not work with that way. 
English Sumary for that video:
- www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/drivers/
Select your GPU then download Geforce Game Ready Driver 511.23
- Download Display Driver Uninstaller: www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-dri...taller-download.html
- Unplug Internet cable
- Restar your computer with Safe Mode
- Run Display Driver Uninstaller + Uninstall all Nvidia Graphic Driver in Safe Mode - then restart computer (after this your computer will run with normal mode)
- Install Geforce Game Ready Driver 511.23
- Install Reshade 4.9.1 (it's work with me)
- Enjoy the game.

• kurokaneki00
More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #9 by kurokaneki00 Replied by kurokaneki00 on topic After installing Reshade Me 5.0.2 on Cemu there is no bar
Thanks a lot stawari! This worked really quickly for me, and the other option below seemed complicated and worrying for a noob. Yours instantly worked!
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by kurokaneki00. Reason: added a word

• Lemonade
More
1 year 10 months ago #10 by Lemonade Replied by Lemonade on topic After installing Reshade Me 5.0.2 on Cemu there is no bar
I FOUND A DEFINITE FIX
I realised that vulkan overlay was not being forced onto cemu (which didnt initialise reshade for cemu). I found a set of files which deals with this.
thegamepadgamer.com/2020/02/cemu-reshade...graphics-zelda-botw/
use the cemu vulkan files and paste them into ur cemu directory
all done!
(to update reshade, apply it to cemu.exe)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.