Reshade displaydepth shows different resolution (rocket league)

• PippoCoca123
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 week ago - 2 years 1 week ago #1 by PippoCoca123 Reshade displaydepth shows different resolution (rocket league) was created by PippoCoca123
I have this issue with display depth where basically instead of showing the full screen it cuts bottom and right part off making it look like lower resolution , depth buffer should be good since it doesnt show any issues about being upside down or full black or whatever but only thing it cuts part of the screen off, the game is rocket league and my resolution is 1920x1080. also have a laptop but  it shouldnt be much of a deal. Also right now im using the 4.9 version cuz it has lightdof which is personally essential but in any way i have the same issue on every version , at first when i installed the 4.9 version it was working pretty fine until i had to sleep and shut pc off and next day again the wow wow annoying bullshit of the lower resolution shit
Last edit: 2 years 1 week ago by PippoCoca123.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.