Why does the level of blurr keep changing?

• Will_4560
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 hours ago #1 by Will_4560 Why does the level of blurr keep changing? was created by Will_4560
This hasn't happened before today. I don't know what happened, but on rocket league something keeps flipping on and off, it changes the color and blur (I think), its hard to tell what it is. I've tried messing around with the global presets but that hasn't worked, and the one thing that sort of fixes it is going to d311 and clicking on "Copy depth buffer before clear operations", though with that enabled it only flips on and off more quickly and less frequently, like mini flashes.Heres a video of whats happening:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tojkar
More
1 year 11 months ago #2 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic Why does the level of blurr keep changing?
Depth buffer doesn't work with online games by design. Disable the DOF shader and you won't have that problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.