[SOLVED] F1 22 Does not work.

• gonzalo1622
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 9 months ago #1 by gonzalo1622 F1 22 Does not work. was created by gonzalo1622
Hello, 

I'm having an issue installing the latest version of reshade on f1 22. When I start the game, reshade doesn't appear, as if I didn't install it.
Has anyone managed to make it work?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JeffJrxx
More
1 year 9 months ago #2 by JeffJrxx Replied by JeffJrxx on topic F1 22 Does not work.
Same here. I tried suport on discord but they don't figured out what is happening besides everything is correct installed.
I'm waiting some resolution aswell.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gonzalo1622

• outime99x
More
1 year 9 months ago #3 by outime99x Replied by outime99x on topic F1 22 Does not work.
Same problem here. Any news? I hope they fix it soon.

• lukewf2
More
1 year 9 months ago #4 by lukewf2 Replied by lukewf2 on topic F1 22 Does not work.
I downloaded the game today, and when I saw that Reshade didn't work I didn't want to believe it. Pls guys fix it, we need reshade in f1 22 :,(

• kmj007
More
1 year 9 months ago #5 by kmj007 Replied by kmj007 on topic F1 22 Does not work.
If you are playing without VR you can try renaming dxgi.dll to dinput8.dll .
However, I am unable to get Reshade to work with F1 22 VR
The following user(s) said Thank You: gonzalo1622, JeffJrxx

• JeffJrxx
More
1 year 9 months ago #6 by JeffJrxx Replied by JeffJrxx on topic F1 22 Does not work.
YOU ARE A LEGEND!

THANK YOU!

• gonzalo1622
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 9 months ago #7 by gonzalo1622 Replied by gonzalo1622 on topic F1 22 Does not work.
OMG THANK YOU!!! YOU'RE THE MAN

• kmj007
More
1 year 9 months ago #8 by kmj007 Replied by kmj007 on topic F1 22 Does not work.
Happy to help ;)
If only we could find a way to make Reshade work in F1 VR. It looks awful without it :(

• juicy904
More
1 year 9 months ago #9 by juicy904 Replied by juicy904 on topic F1 22 Does not work.
great that you helped the others...thumbs up...unfortunately it doesnt work for me with the game on EA play....after i changed to dinput8.dll, the game crashes with an error that says: game is damaged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reynoso

• Reynoso
More
1 year 9 months ago #10 by Reynoso Replied by Reynoso on topic F1 22 Does not work.
If you play with orgin DO NOT do this it will make you re-install the entire game . Someone plz find a way to make it work for orgin

• Zecchinelli
More
1 year 9 months ago #11 by Zecchinelli Replied by Zecchinelli on topic F1 22 Does not work.
Same here...Reshade overlay doesn't appears on overlay list...

• Dr Thunder
More
1 year 9 months ago #12 by Dr Thunder Replied by Dr Thunder on topic F1 22 Does not work.
Reshade is working after renaming dxgi.dll to dinput8.dll, but also it disables steam overlay, so I cannot play it with controller...any fix to that problem?

• Zecchinelli
More
1 year 9 months ago #13 by Zecchinelli Replied by Zecchinelli on topic F1 22 Does not work.
Sorry mate, do you mean it works in VR or just works with standard mode?

• Zecchinelli
More
1 year 9 months ago #14 by Zecchinelli Replied by Zecchinelli on topic F1 22 Does not work.
Hi, I've followed all the instructions, but for any reason Reshade doesn't appear in steam overlay list...depending or not F1 22...could you pls help me?!?

• crosire
More
1 year 9 months ago #15 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic F1 22 Does not work.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.