i need help with fivem

• 1poloo
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 8 months ago #1 by 1poloo i need help with fivem was created by 1poloo
HELP PLEASE. The reshade doesnt open when i open fivem. The f8 print this:
< blocked load of reshade version 5 or higher - it has a bug that will lead to game crashes in gpu drivers >

image:
media.discordapp.net/attachments/9958002...71065128/unknown.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gotham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yomixx
More
1 year 8 months ago #2 by Yomixx Replied by Yomixx on topic i need help with fivem
Hello I have the same problem

• Grotzyy
More
1 year 8 months ago #3 by Grotzyy Replied by Grotzyy on topic i need help with fivem
Having the same problem

• Gotham
More
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #4 by Gotham Replied by Gotham on topic i need help with fivem
Having the same problem

--> :  prnt.sc/j6ksF7pZxX5G
Last edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Gotham.

• Norine Hearn
More
1 year 8 months ago #5 by Norine Hearn Replied by Norine Hearn on topic i need help with fivem
Yes, same is happening for me. 
mapquest driving directions

• g9boy
More
1 year 8 months ago #6 by g9boy Replied by g9boy on topic i need help with fivem
i have same problem !!

• ConmanNJ
More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #7 by ConmanNJ Replied by ConmanNJ on topic 5.4
5.4 currently not letting me open the menu in game for FiveM GTA any fixes for this? if i downgrade to v 4.9 it works 
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by ConmanNJ.

• ConmanNJ
More
1 year 7 months ago #8 by ConmanNJ Replied by ConmanNJ on topic GTA 5 Reshade 5.4 not working
So when i load into FiveM and GTA 5 i cannot get the reshader menu to pop up it acts like it is not even installed but if i go back to 4.9 it works just fine anyone else have this problem or know of a fix?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.