Gears of war and reshade

• Unique BoY
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #1 by Unique BoY Gears of war and reshade was created by Unique BoY
hello everyone
I'm having an issue withe Gears of war game for PC
I wanted to use reshade framework on it but everytime I try launching it, it gives me "dxgi:you cannot run the game with modified executable code. Please reinstall the game.
whenever I delete the .dll file it works perfectly, can someone help me please? want to use it on this game.
I have the one which works with GFWL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insomnia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Gears of war and reshade
Well, that's a pretty explanatory error message. You could try the following, but if that does produce the same message then I'm afraid there is not much you can do:

SpinelessJelly wrote: Try to inject Reshade via ENBinjector , that works for me. You'll need to edit enbinjector.ini to

Warning: Spoiler!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Insomnia, Unique BoY

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.