"Rubber banding" in BF4 MP on Windows 10

• aufkrawall
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by aufkrawall "Rubber banding" in BF4 MP on Windows 10 was created by aufkrawall
Hello crosire,
with Windows 10, I have kind of "rubberbanding" in BF4 MP.
It feels like the input is ignored for some time. e.g. you move the mouse, but the game reacts just 0.5s later. This happens sporadically.

Maybe anyone can confirm? I already tried 0.18.7, but it shows the same behavior like 0.19.2.
Here's a log from 0.18.7, can provide 0.19.2 if needed:
www65.zippyshare.com/v/gP3xg7K7/file.html

thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• aufkrawall
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by aufkrawall Replied by aufkrawall on topic "Rubber banding" in BF4 MP on Windows 10
Probably related to Origin overlay, seems like they have introduced compatibility problems again via updates.

• FistofFire
More
7 years 8 months ago #3 by FistofFire Replied by FistofFire on topic "Rubber banding" in BF4 MP on Windows 10
I was also facing similar rubberbanding/ shuttering problem in Battlefield 4, though i was able to minimize the problem and reduce the overall lag in the game by following the simple steps, and tips from this guide: www.killping.com/blog/here-are-the-top-r...rubberbanding-in-bf4

Do, give it a try .. I hope it works!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.