Injector x64 crash on game startup

• imiguelme
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #1 by imiguelme Injector x64 crash on game startup was created by imiguelme
Hello folks,

I used to play normally on Windows 8.1, but when I upgraded to Windows 10 the problem started. I tried to make it work with The Witcher 3 but it always crashed, then tried with Warframe and crashed too, then I changed from Warframe x64 to Warframe x86 and used the x86 injector and it worked, so idk what's the problem with the x64 injector. Tried switching dxgi.dll and d3d11.dll and nothing.

Update:
Now I can play Warframe normally but using the 32 bits dll, using the 64 bits dll crash the game, the same with The Witcher 3 but in that game the 32 bits dll doesn't work

Windows 10 x64, Intel i5 3.40 GHz, Nvidia GTX 670, 8 GB Ram
Direct X up to date
Nvidia driver up to date
Vcredist up to date

dxgi.log

dxgi.tracelog

idk if this is the crashdump:
The Witcher 3 crashdump
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by imiguelme. Reason: changed spoilers to pastebin links

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• imiguelme
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by imiguelme Replied by imiguelme on topic Injector x64 crash on game startup
Need some help please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.