Texture & Shader Flashing - Saints Row (2022)

• Mixerced
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #1 by Mixerced Texture & Shader Flashing - Saints Row (2022) was created by Mixerced
Hello,

I am working with Reshade to remove HUD on the new saints row.
But the problem is that in game the textures and the environment flash…
Even Reshade’s interface flashes too. How to solve this problem ?

I use : 

ReShade_Setup_5.3.0_Addon

AND

ShaderToggler_v101
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Mixerced.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• wperpe
More
1 year 7 months ago #2 by wperpe Replied by wperpe on topic Texture & Shader Flashing - Saints Row (2022)
Hi

Not working with DX12
Open the game in with DX11 or vulkan and retry

• Mixerced
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 7 months ago #3 by Mixerced Replied by Mixerced on topic Texture & Shader Flashing - Saints Row (2022)
Hi,

1/ Do you think they will release a reshade update for this game or not?

2/ I tested with the Vulkan version but the addons Shader does not generate Shader precisely

3/ I don't like to use the DX11 version, already the game is not so beautiful with DX12, so using a lower version sucks I think..

4/ I had tested on Marvel's Spiderman which is also in DX12 and it works nikel so why not on this game? Hope for an update.

• wperpe
More
1 year 7 months ago #4 by wperpe Replied by wperpe on topic Texture & Shader Flashing - Saints Row (2022)
FIX FOR ANYONE HAVING FLICKERING / FLASHING USING RESHADE WITH DX12 
  • Close the game
  • Go to game folder : Saintsrow/sr5/
  • Find a file named : SaintsRow5_dx12_pipeline_state_cache_primary.bin , rename it to "OLDSaintsRow5_dx12_pipeline_state_cache_primary.bin"
  • Launch the game
  • In the loading screen, when it will ask for loading shaders, DON'T SKIP and let it finish to 100%
    You're good to go !

How does it work ? This fix clears the game's shaders and reset once you rename the file .

• Mixerced
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 7 months ago #5 by Mixerced Replied by Mixerced on topic Texture & Shader Flashing - Saints Row (2022)
OMG it works, thank you !

• voxdoom
More
1 year 7 months ago #6 by voxdoom Replied by voxdoom on topic Texture & Shader Flashing - Saints Row (2022)
Hey, I just had to mention that there's an option in the Display Options to remove the HUD already.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.