How do you make mediator crawl correctly?

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #1 by kgonepostl How do you make mediator crawl correctly? was created by kgonepostl
Every game that I add to mediator looks up the wrong game. How do you make mediator crawl for the correct game? I want to use presets from thelazy.net since I don't know how to make them.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by kgonepostl.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic How do you make mediator crawl correctly?
Its a display bug in release 1.0 and is already fixed for the next release. This bug has no effect on the presets just how they are displayed in the mediator. :)

More
7 years 2 months ago #3 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic How do you make mediator crawl correctly?

LuciferHawk wrote: Its a display bug in release 1.0 and is already fixed for the next release. This bug has no effect on the presets just how they are displayed in the mediator. :)

I noticed this like the first day of release when I uploaded something. Actually reported it on the 1.00 forum post a few weeks ago. Good to hear it's fixed.

More
7 years 2 months ago #4 by sajittarius Replied by sajittarius on topic How do you make mediator crawl correctly?
when is next release? I notice alot of bugs have been fixed in next release, lol.

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #5 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic How do you make mediator crawl correctly?
I personally would hope for this weekend but there is still quiet a bit left to include from what everyone is working on. I also just got the happy news that there there will be quiet some new amount coming from Marty's side :) Guess we have to see how far we can come with integration/merge in that little time
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Ganossa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sajittarius, jas01

We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.