Welcome Message

• dieandromeda
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by dieandromeda Welcome Message was created by dieandromeda
hi. im using reshade framework 1 with windows 10. so far so good. i read Crosire planning to add a function to hide compiling message. what is the status?. it kinda annoying to see that message everytime i open up application.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Welcome Message
When did he say so? :ohmy:

But yeah, I am sure there are many people that would like to replace the welcome with their own welcome to make sure people using their preset know who made it :whistle:

Well, its up to crosire in the end :)

• Marty McFly
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #3 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Welcome Message
I'm totally against this. The welcome message is the only thing that indicates that it's ReShade underneath. There are numerous ENB presets where people deleted the welcome message from the ENB d3d9.dll - and guess what? All of them are named in a manner to obfuscate the fact that it's an ENB config. Same thing will happen here.
It's just a small text that is there for like 5 seconds, get over it.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Marty McFly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire, Wicked Sick, MaxG3D, SpinelessJelly

• NeoLithic
More
8 years 7 months ago #4 by NeoLithic Replied by NeoLithic on topic Welcome Message
I agree with Marty. For me, it's peace of mind that ReShade is in fact working, and since I run multiple version's (as I'm too lazy to port over settings), I know what version of mediator to load (or whether I'm manually editing files). I vote for leaving it as is.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.