Possible to load settings from game profiles?

• acknowledge
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1 by acknowledge Possible to load settings from game profiles? was created by acknowledge
Pretend I have tweaked settings for the game CQB in framework mediator, and is it possible for reshade dlls to directly load those settings from the path "framework Mediator\ReShade\PersonalFiles\Profiles\CQB" without "permanent push to application"? Currently if I want to play CQB with my already-tweaked setitngs, I have to open the mediator, select CQB from the profile dropdown list menu. So I think it's better to play CQB with desired settings without having to open mediator and select corresponding game profile. How can we achieve this? :lol:

PS: The width of current version mediator's profile dropdown list menu is too short for some long name profiles, eg. Call of Duty: Modern warfare 3, Enslaved:Odyssey to the West Premium Edition. Any wrokaround? :)
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by acknowledge.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Wicked Sick
More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Possible to load settings from game profiles?
"The width of current version mediator's profile dropdown list menu is too short for some long name profiles"

I agree with that haha Some games I have to delete and re add them to know which is which.

• Constantine PC
More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic Possible to load settings from game profiles?
I just install individual mediators for my games.

I actually made a tutorial showing how to do that a week or so ago.

Like for instance I make a seperate folder in the root folder of a game called Reshade mediator, then create a link of the mediator to a seperate folder and tweak all my games via the mediator shortcuts. That way in the .exe location there is only ever the .dll and a link file.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.