SMAA 1x, SMAA 2Tx, SMAA 4x

• VAMET
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1 by VAMET SMAA 1x, SMAA 2Tx, SMAA 4x was created by VAMET
Dear Friends

First case:

I would like to ask, if there is possibility to set in config file of SweetFX 2.0 values for SMAA, to be equal to: SMAA 1x, SMAA 2Tx, SMAA 4x? So in file SweetFX_settings.txt I should set: #define USE_SMAA 1 and what values should I set to have SMAA 1x, SMAA 2Tx, SMAA 4x?

#define SMAA_THRESHOLD
#define SMAA_DEPTH_THRESHOLD
#define SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS
#define SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS_DIAG
#define SMAA_CORNER_ROUNDING

// -- Advanced SMAA settings --
#define SMAA_EDGE_DETECTION
#define SMAA_DIRECTX9_LINEAR_BLEND

// -- SMAA Predication settings --
#define SMAA_PREDICATION
#define SMAA_PREDICATION_THRESHOLD
#define SMAA_PREDICATION_SCALE
#define SMAA_PREDICATION_STRENGTH

// -- Debug SMAA settings --
#define SMAA_DEBUG_OUTPUT

EDIT

Second case:

Are there any possibility to disable all ReShade and SweetFX informations, when game is loading (those in the left up corner of the screen)?

Thank you in advance for your reply and support.

Sincerely
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by VAMET.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JBeckman
More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic SMAA 1x, SMAA 2Tx, SMAA 4x
SMAA is SMAA 1x and then you control various quality vs performance parameters, T2X, T2S, 2X and 4X require additional info from the game and can't be emulated.
(I'm not too good with what exactly is required but it's not easy to implement the temporal part of the T modes and 2X and 4X in addition use MSAA which might not be something you can just "inject" via a utility like ReShade but would instead need game specific code changes or how to say.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.