uMod/Texmod Compatibilty?

• vfxninjaeditor
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by vfxninjaeditor uMod/Texmod Compatibilty? was created by vfxninjaeditor
I am wondering if reshade is compatible with uMod/Texmod? I think uMod uses some form of injector. Texmod might not. Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thaerryn
More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by Thaerryn Replied by Thaerryn on topic uMod/Texmod Compatibilty?
Hello
I'm also quite interested to know if ReShade / SweetFx 2.0 is compatible with TexMod

I've been using SFX 1.5 and Textmod with Mass Effect 2 with no issue

I plan to use the new version of oboth for Mass Effect 3 in the future

Thanks

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic uMod/Texmod Compatibilty?
Try it, from looking at uMod I don't see why it shouldn't work (if choosing one of the injection options that doesn't interfer with ReShade). =)

• Mortal
More
9 years 1 week ago #4 by Mortal Replied by Mortal on topic uMod/Texmod Compatibilty?
DOA5 With umod when enable reshade fps down to 5 or less, any idea? without umod works correct.

• Camiel
More
5 years 8 months ago #5 by Camiel Replied by Camiel on topic uMod/Texmod Compatibilty?
I wonder if a solution found for them to work together, as it seems they are mutually exclusive as both inject, at least in my case for guild wars [not 2].

umod or texmod any version, none is working with reshade, only separate.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.