Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: please effect gta v

please effect gta v 1 year 2 weeks ago #1

Last Edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by borrisgame.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

please effect gta v 1 year 2 weeks ago #2

• Elimina
  • ΞLIMINΛ
  • Thank you received: 358
borrisgame wrote:
These pictures from the screenshot thread were highly asked for but the author never responded to anybody and never told what effects he was using. I don't think we will ever know if his preset really existed or what kind of setting he had for this preset. Also, I don't think many people can determine what effects somebody is using from a preset when there are usually several effects working together at once. I'm kind of disappointed that the preset was never released, since I was genuinely excited for my GTA to look like that.

please effect gta v 1 year 2 weeks ago #3

Elimina wrote:
borrisgame wrote:
These pictures from the screenshot thread were highly asked for but the author never responded to anybody and never told what effects he was using. I don't think we will ever know if his preset really existed or what kind of setting he had for this preset. Also, I don't think many people can determine what effects somebody is using from a preset when there are usually several effects working together at once. I'm kind of disappointed that the preset was never released, since I was genuinely excited for my GTA to look like that.

IMO they are edited post-screenshot therefore the preset was never shared due to that fact becoming public. Marty asked for it and he didn't even share it leading me to believe its edited.
I'm always learning.