please effect gta v

• borrisgame
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1 by borrisgame please effect gta v was created by borrisgame
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by borrisgame.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Elimina
More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic please effect gta v

borrisgame wrote: please how to effect ? enable

www.flickr.com/photos/120039394@N07/21271380253/in/photostream/

www.flickr.com/photos/120039394@N07/22261323259/in/photostream/

These pictures from the screenshot thread were highly asked for but the author never responded to anybody and never told what effects he was using. I don't think we will ever know if his preset really existed or what kind of setting he had for this preset. Also, I don't think many people can determine what effects somebody is using from a preset when there are usually several effects working together at once. I'm kind of disappointed that the preset was never released, since I was genuinely excited for my GTA to look like that.

• Constantine PC
More
8 years 4 months ago #3 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic please effect gta v

Elimina wrote:

borrisgame wrote: please how to effect ? enable

www.flickr.com/photos/120039394@N07/21271380253/in/photostream/

www.flickr.com/photos/120039394@N07/22261323259/in/photostream/

These pictures from the screenshot thread were highly asked for but the author never responded to anybody and never told what effects he was using. I don't think we will ever know if his preset really existed or what kind of setting he had for this preset. Also, I don't think many people can determine what effects somebody is using from a preset when there are usually several effects working together at once. I'm kind of disappointed that the preset was never released, since I was genuinely excited for my GTA to look like that.

IMO they are edited post-screenshot therefore the preset was never shared due to that fact becoming public. Marty asked for it and he didn't even share it leading me to believe its edited.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.