[Request permission]Using Reshade in our sourcemod

• ArclightReflex
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #1 by ArclightReflex [Request permission]Using Reshade in our sourcemod was created by ArclightReflex
Dear Crosire

Thank you for sparing a time to read this.I am a developer of Red Requiem(which is a first person shooting standalone mod using Source engine),someone told me about Reshade before,and the effect is realy awesome after we added reshde to our game.Now our level designer began to make level with considering the performance of Reshade.So we want to know that can we use Reshade in our game?If so,we will give you full credit in the game and also in the Readme document.We really need the permission of using it.and hoping for your reply. :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic [Request permission]Using Reshade in our sourcemod
You mean the ReShade binaries/.dll files I suppose?

• crosire
More
8 years 3 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic [Request permission]Using Reshade in our sourcemod
As stated in the EULA that accompanies the downloaded, it's ok to distribute the ReShade binaries, as long as that distribution is not sold. But this only applies to the binaries (ReShade32.dll and ReShade64.dll), any shader files are property of their respective author, who you need to obtain permission to redistribute from individually.

• ArclightReflex
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #4 by ArclightReflex Replied by ArclightReflex on topic [Request permission]Using Reshade in our sourcemod
Thank you,it will help a lot :D :P

• Hariwulf
More
8 years 2 months ago #5 by Hariwulf Replied by Hariwulf on topic [Request permission]Using Reshade in our sourcemod
How to contact them? F.ex. I made a Mod (my first Mod ever!) with the 32.dll and the Master Effect preset. Now, I'd like to know how to get in contact with the author.
I wrote on the Forum to ask it, but didn't got any answer, and I am quite confused right now.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.