Using reshade for images

• Geralt
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #1 by Geralt Using reshade for images was created by Geralt
I wanted to use use the DEBAND shader of Reshade on a simple image, is there any way to do this ?

It's a screnshot from Skyrim but i can't use Reshade + ENB and i want the use the DEBAND for the sky...

Something like the OFFLINE PREVIEW but saving the image at the original resolution with reshade applied.

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Using reshade for images
You can press alt+enter in the offline preview to change the image to full screen and press print scr afterwards to capture the image.

If your screen resolution is set to the game resolution, that should do the job!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geralt

• Geralt
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #3 by Geralt Replied by Geralt on topic Using reshade for images

Ganossa wrote: You can press alt+enter in the offline preview to change the image to full screen and press print scr afterwards to capture the image.

If your screen resolution is set to the game resolution, that should do the job!

Works perfectly, thanks ;)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.