Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Indirect Lighting By Marty

Indirect Lighting By Marty 2 years 6 months ago #1

Marty did you do Special Version of Indirect Lighting for VisualV?

Will this be a option soon?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Indirect Lighting By Marty 2 years 6 months ago #2

Quentin-Tarantino wrote:
Marty did you do Special Version of Indirect Lighting for VisualV?

Will this be a option soon?

I think it is his MXAO shader that he has been working on for ReShade
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Elimina.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Indirect Lighting By Marty 2 years 6 months ago #3

Elimina wrote:
Quentin-Tarantino wrote:
Marty did you do Special Version of Indirect Lighting for VisualV?

Will this be a option soon?

I think it is his MXAO shader that he has been working on for ReShade

I tried it with my own config and it looks great. When is 2.0 Ready because i am holding off my GTA release for it.

Btw how can i go about a name change on here?
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Quentin-Tarantino.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Indirect Lighting By Marty 2 years 6 months ago #4

It is a modified version for VisualV. Please do not tamper with the code or try to port it to other games or integrate in the Framework. It will come, along with a rewritten AO module (just as I rewrote all the other DOF shaders when I added the ADOF).
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01

Indirect Lighting By Marty 2 years 6 months ago #5

Marty McFly wrote:
It is a modified version for VisualV. Please do not tamper with the code or try to port it to other games or integrate in the Framework. It will come, along with a rewritten AO module (just as I rewrote all the other DOF shaders when I added the ADOF).

No i just tried it with my own GTA Modification and it looks great. Nice work marty
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Indirect Lighting By Marty 2 years 5 months ago #6

NVM, I saw a post where he asked us not to try and manually add it in.
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by ibbanez.
The administrator has disabled public write access.