Site Down!

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #1 by Quentin-Tarantino Site Down! was created by Quentin-Tarantino
I can't get into the sfx.thelazy.net/ forum because it is saying it is dangerous?

Anyone no if the site is down?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Rone
More
8 years 1 month ago #2 by Rone Replied by Rone on topic Site Down!
i can reach the site nothing dangerous, can go into the forum, all ok.

• crosire
More
8 years 1 month ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Site Down!
The owner misconfigured SSL, so Firefox prompts with an error when the site is visited via HTTPS. Either ignore it or use HTTP, but note that both don't currently provide encryption, because of this.

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #4 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Site Down!
This is the first time i got this and thought it was my PC's clock and date settings at first.
But it's not and everything else is prefect and i use Chrome
Rone
Never got this error before.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Quentin-Tarantino.

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #5 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Site Down!
Yea i was taking to Terrasque on steam and he is going to Fix it and maybe try out Let's Encrypt.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.