Thank you so much for creating reshade!

• Dwill0328
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #1 by Dwill0328 Thank you so much for creating reshade! was created by Dwill0328
After the 2.0.1f2 update i have noticed many improvements and the ambient occlusion gets better with each update!

But seriously, i think this tool is one of the most important things to happen to PC gaming. You guys are truly pioneers!

Being able to add such visual effects to old games that do not support them natively is incredibly valuable to me as a gamer. Your work and commitment to reshade is priceless! I wish i was a millionaire so i could shower your guys in money

I just wish more people knew about this! (But then again its pretty cool knowing i may be the only person on earth playing a certain really old game with ambient occlusion enabled on it.) Sometimes i think "If the original developers of this game can see it now!" as i enable/disable reshades graphical enhancements.

THANKYOU!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire, Wicked Sick, klotim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Wicked Sick
More
8 years 1 month ago #2 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Thank you so much for creating reshade!
I know how you feel...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.