FPS hit with reshade disabled? (gothic3)

• Dwill0328
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #1 by Dwill0328 FPS hit with reshade disabled? (gothic3) was created by Dwill0328
I have used reshade in dozens of games and i never see performance drop with it turned off.

However If i play gothic3 it runs very smoothly at 60fps with community patch 1.75. It is a great game. But if i just put reshade in the game (not even enabled) fps drops to about 10-15

Is there any reason why this may occur? It is obviously not fault of reshade but the fault of gothic3.

Can anyone think of any tricks i can try to maybe get better results? Game looks AMAZING with SSAO enabled but i cant play at 10fps

Another thing i may mention is that steam in-game does not work for any of the gothic games. Does this offer a clue to something? Maybe gothic3 just does not like direct X wrappers?
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Dwill0328.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.