? for Ganossa

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #1 by Quentin-Tarantino ? for Ganossa was created by Quentin-Tarantino
I came across something strange this evening while testing a update for my GTA modification that i have not seen before.
I made a lut for 2.0 TuningPalette, But when i entered the GTA 5 at extra sunny it's like the preset had eyes and sun adaptation,
When looking at the sun you go blind and when you look away you stay blind for a moment it was so realistic!
All areas of the game around you would go white for a moment like being blinded from looking at the sun.
Do you know anything about this? never seen it before and it definitely is the Lut.

Anyway if the TuningPalette can do this is there a way that i can have it in first person
because it doesn't happen in first person
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Wicked Sick
More
7 years 11 months ago #2 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic ? for Ganossa
Isn't this what Ambient light does? Under the Al Adaptation Parameters? I used it in Dead space, was nice.

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #3 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic ? for Ganossa

Wicked Sick wrote: Isn't this what Ambient light does? Under the Al Adaptation Parameters? I used it in Dead space, was nice.

No it is the Lut

• acknowledge
More
7 years 11 months ago #4 by acknowledge Replied by acknowledge on topic ? for Ganossa
Where's Ganossa ? Is he OK? Haven't seen him for long time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tycholarfero

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.