The best way to do a preset (beginner)

• OtaQ
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #1 by OtaQ The best way to do a preset (beginner) was created by OtaQ
Hi guys!
I simply love the idea behind SweetFX&ReShade and use it at almost every game. I begun to change some attributes here and there, because I have an own opinion on what ia good and what is bad. My problem now: How the heck I do MY OWN PRESETS from skretch? (...or not skretch, but the standard reshade files.. ^^)

I googled a lot but there is NO SINGLE GUIDE which is easy and straight.

I would love to do some presets and share them with you guys. But how? What is the best way to make this right?

1. What file should I download?
2. Which cfg/txt-file should I edit?
3. With which tool?

At the moment, I just use Notepad++ and edit the sweetfx cfg file.. but how can I start from beginning and a "blank reshade installation"? :(

Need advice guys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DeMondo
More
7 years 10 months ago #2 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic The best way to do a preset (beginner)

OtaQ wrote: Hi guys!
I simply love the idea behind SweetFX&ReShade and use it at almost every game. I begun to change some attributes here and there, because I have an own opinion on what ia good and what is bad. My problem now: How the heck I do MY OWN PRESETS from skretch? (...or not skretch, but the standard reshade files.. ^^)

I googled a lot but there is NO SINGLE GUIDE which is easy and straight.

I would love to do some presets and share them with you guys. But how? What is the best way to make this right?

1. What file should I download?
2. Which cfg/txt-file should I edit?
3. With which tool?

At the moment, I just use Notepad++ and edit the sweetfx cfg file.. but how can I start from beginning and a "blank reshade installation"? :(

Need advice guys.

Some tutorial vids (second one is better with clear commentary)

The following user(s) said Thank You: OtaQ

• OtaQ
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #3 by OtaQ Replied by OtaQ on topic The best way to do a preset (beginner)
Thanks for answering me.. unfortunaly I know both videos and they are not good :( The guy is talking way to long and is like "I do this, I do that" but not WHY and also I´m so not interested in TESO ;)

• DeMondo
More
7 years 10 months ago #4 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic The best way to do a preset (beginner)

OtaQ wrote: Thanks for answering me.. unfortunaly I know both videos and they are not good :( The guy is talking way to long and is like "I do this, I do that" but not WHY and also I´m so not interested in TESO ;)

>> Even if he talked about Ms. Pacman the principles of ReShade installation & tuning stay the same.
Best way to learn is just by trying. ;) Good luck.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.