Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The best way to do a preset (beginner)

The best way to do a preset (beginner) 1 year 4 months ago #1

• OtaQ
Hi guys!
I simply love the idea behind SweetFX&ReShade and use it at almost every game. I begun to change some attributes here and there, because I have an own opinion on what ia good and what is bad. My problem now: How the heck I do MY OWN PRESETS from skretch? (...or not skretch, but the standard reshade files.. ^^)

I googled a lot but there is NO SINGLE GUIDE which is easy and straight.

I would love to do some presets and share them with you guys. But how? What is the best way to make this right?

1. What file should I download?
2. Which cfg/txt-file should I edit?
3. With which tool?

At the moment, I just use Notepad++ and edit the sweetfx cfg file.. but how can I start from beginning and a "blank reshade installation"? :(

Need advice guys.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The best way to do a preset (beginner) 1 year 3 months ago #2

• DeMondo
  • Thank you received: 174
OtaQ wrote:
Hi guys!
I simply love the idea behind SweetFX&ReShade and use it at almost every game. I begun to change some attributes here and there, because I have an own opinion on what ia good and what is bad. My problem now: How the heck I do MY OWN PRESETS from skretch? (...or not skretch, but the standard reshade files.. ^^)

I googled a lot but there is NO SINGLE GUIDE which is easy and straight.

I would love to do some presets and share them with you guys. But how? What is the best way to make this right?

1. What file should I download?
2. Which cfg/txt-file should I edit?
3. With which tool?

At the moment, I just use Notepad++ and edit the sweetfx cfg file.. but how can I start from beginning and a "blank reshade installation"? :(

Need advice guys.

Some tutorial vids (second one is better with clear commentary)

The following user(s) said Thank You: OtaQ

The best way to do a preset (beginner) 1 year 3 months ago #3

• OtaQ
Thanks for answering me.. unfortunaly I know both videos and they are not good :( The guy is talking way to long and is like "I do this, I do that" but not WHY and also I´m so not interested in TESO ;)

The best way to do a preset (beginner) 1 year 3 months ago #4

• DeMondo
  • Thank you received: 174
OtaQ wrote:
Thanks for answering me.. unfortunaly I know both videos and they are not good :( The guy is talking way to long and is like "I do this, I do that" but not WHY and also I´m so not interested in TESO ;)

>> Even if he talked about Ms. Pacman the principles of ReShade installation & tuning stay the same.
Best way to learn is just by trying. ;) Good luck.