Trying to Build Old Version of Gedosat0

• Sh1nRa358
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by Sh1nRa358 Trying to Build Old Version of Gedosat0 was created by Sh1nRa358
I'm trying to build an old version of gedosato from github (version before exclusion of FFXIII plugin) because I believe it fixed issue with missing text in the bestiary while the normal game update did not.

The error says: Error 1 error MSB3073: The command "ruby version.rb
:VCEnd" exited with code 9009. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 122 5 GeDoSaTo

How can I fix and build?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Trying to Build Old Version of Gedosat0
Open the project properties, navigate to build events and disable the one with the ruby command. Done.

• Sh1nRa358
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #3 by Sh1nRa358 Replied by Sh1nRa358 on topic Trying to Build Old Version of Gedosat0
Disable it by setting 'use in build' to 'No' right?

When I did that, I got these errors next (forgive me, I'm not use to visual studio):

[img

The source zip I got has this name: gedosato-f06832b182113d21e320c894a40b28af6956d689.zip
The files that they say aren't in the source folder are in the source folder.

Edit: Man, I'm stupid lol. There's a folder in that zip called 'pack' in which the program is already compiled :P
Sorry. And thanks for helping.

And yes, it fixes the text bug but you must run the bare exe and not the launcher. If you run the launcher, you will get black screen probably because of overlapping code from the squareenix update.

Unrelated: Does FFXIII-2 use video backgrounds in some areas or something? No matter what rez I put that game in, the background of the water at the beach area is always pixelated.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Sh1nRa358.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.