nothing to adjust

• doublebubble
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by doublebubble nothing to adjust was created by doublebubble
Hi guy's, I've installed Reshade 3.0.5 and for the life of me are unable to get a preset to show up in the GUI, everytime I choose a preset there's never anything there to adjust, I have downloaded the shaders I rename the preset to what ever I like choose it but never anything to adjust, I have no idea whats wrong, iy say's reshade is installed, I'm totaly lost here, can somebody please give me some guidance please, running it in Flight Simulator X.

Cheers Rod.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Wicked Sick
More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic nothing to adjust
Make sure that the way to the folders and texture path is correct and that it doesn't include comas, or something like that.

• doublebubble
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by doublebubble Replied by doublebubble on topic nothing to adjust
Could somebody just tell me what I'm supposed to rename as Default.ini so I can at least start creating a preset, do I have to make a preset folder? where does the default preset reside? in the reshade-shaders folder or just anywhere in the games root folder? am I suppost to download a preset first and rename it? my preset page in the GUI is completely blank. Advise please.

Cheers Rod.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.