BUMPMAP CUSTOM SHADER

• Exilium
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago #1 by Exilium BUMPMAP CUSTOM SHADER was created by Exilium
Hello everyone, i want to add this shader to my Reshade Framework, yes, you hear it, Reshade Framework. Reshade 3.0 is so bad in my opinion, the mediator is the best way to put effects, but is just MY opinion. So, the shader is bump map:

SCREENSHOTS :
Warning: Spoiler!

SHADER.FX :
Warning: Spoiler!

This shader is from PCSX2 emulator, and i really want this, is one of the best effects I've seen.
Please, someone help me to add on Reshade.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Exilium
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago #2 by Exilium Replied by Exilium on topic BUMPMAP CUSTOM SHADER
Someone will help me? I just want to put that effect. Omg.

• Exilium
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago #3 by Exilium Replied by Exilium on topic BUMPMAP CUSTOM SHADER
... :/

• Exilium
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago #4 by Exilium Replied by Exilium on topic BUMPMAP CUSTOM SHADER
Up

• mickevincent
More
7 years 4 months ago #5 by mickevincent Replied by mickevincent on topic BUMPMAP CUSTOM SHADER
The effect you seek is already in ReShade, it is called emboss.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Exilium

• Exilium
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago #6 by Exilium Replied by Exilium on topic BUMPMAP CUSTOM SHADER
I can't beleave this. Thank you.

• arko
More
7 years 3 months ago #7 by arko Replied by arko on topic BUMPMAP CUSTOM SHADER

mickevincent wrote: The effect you seek is already in ReShade, it is called emboss.

where?

• mcabel
More
5 years 5 months ago #8 by mcabel Replied by mcabel on topic BUMPMAP CUSTOM SHADER
@Exilium

This seems to be Bump mapping by guest.r .... I'm playing exactly that game in the screenshots right now, but when I add shade.fx to the config, I get nothing like the image you are showing. How do you do it?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.