how to download ReShade Framework v1.1.0f1?

• nivshalomlom
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #1 by nivshalomlom how to download ReShade Framework v1.1.0f1? was created by nivshalomlom
i am installing a reshade that runs on that framework only(ReShade Framework v1.1.0f1) and in this site you can download only 3.0 is there a download link somewhere?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lifeone55

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JBeckman
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #2 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic how to download ReShade Framework v1.1.0f1?
Unsupported as older builds of the software is there might be still be links to older builds of ReShade posted in the 3.0 release topic but yeah the older presets for 1.x and 2.x won't work with the current version of ReShade so this question comes up every now and again due to well 3.0 has several improvements but there's limited backwards compatibility unless you know enough yourself to rewrite these older presets.
(I know I couldn't do it without a lot of trial and error for example.)

EDIT: That's perfectly understandable by the way regardless of if you had to rewrite the shader file itself or just copy the settings from a preset into 3.0 if it has all the shaders, the in-game GUI can be extremely useful but for those looking to just copy some files over and be done with it well having to go through unfamiliar editing of the files that's not going to be very popular. (Even the preset creators themselves might not be too pleased with having to re-do the work in 3.0 or might have moved on to other games entirely.)
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by JBeckman.

• nivshalomlom
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #3 by nivshalomlom Replied by nivshalomlom on topic how to download ReShade Framework v1.1.0f1?
i downloaded a completed reshade that only supports 1.1.0f1 and i am looking for the version so i can install(btw the reshade works 100%)

• JBeckman
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #4 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic how to download ReShade Framework v1.1.0f1?
I know, I was just explaining things a bit but I don't have any direct download links myself for early versions of ReShade though if it's not posted on these forums already many of these older presets did include the .dll files too so that could be one method. :)

I think the idea has come up a couple of times of a archive for older versions but if I remember that correctly I don't think Crosire was interested in it.

EDIT: Well it's certainly been brought up a number of times, still unsure about a download link.
reshade.me/forum/search?query=1.1.0&childforums=1&ids=
(Google wasn't too useful since well I'd avoid random Mediafire links personally.)
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by JBeckman.

• nivshalomlom
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #5 by nivshalomlom Replied by nivshalomlom on topic how to download ReShade Framework v1.1.0f1?
thank you very much you really helped me :)

• nivshalomlom
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #6 by nivshalomlom Replied by nivshalomlom on topic how to download ReShade Framework v1.1.0f1?
well look what i found :) www.mediafire.com/folder/8ar1jhh1809cl/ReShade_Repository use this if you want any reshade version to ever come out
The following user(s) said Thank You: Soldize

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.