Build error with Visual Studio 2017

• brussell
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #1 by brussell Build error with Visual Studio 2017 was created by brussell
I've tried to build Reshade with the new VS2017_RC (much better installation process, less bloat on custom installation). I get only one error:
5>symbol_table.cpp
5>runtime_objects.cpp
5>c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual studio\2017\community\vc\tools\msvc\14.10.24728\include\xmemory0(840): error C2280: 'std::unique_ptr<reshade::base_object,std::default_delete<_Ty>>::unique_ptr(const std::unique_ptr<_Ty,std::default_delete<_Ty>> &)': attempting to reference a deleted function
5>        with
5>        [
5>            _Ty=reshade::base_object
5>        ]

Can you make sense of it, crosire? Maybe it is easy to fix. I would like to stay with VS2017 when possible.

ps: what about a new forum section, sth. like "Source code / Build problems"
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by brussell.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 3 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Build error with Visual Studio 2017
std::unique_ptr doesn't have a copy constructor and it's trying to use one here, which is strange because I use the move constructor in github.com/crosire/reshade/blob/master/s...time_objects.cpp#L15 for this reason. Don't know why 2017 fails to compile that when 2015 can cope with it just fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.