Can you use SweetFX presets for reshader 3.0.6

• Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #1 by 911 Can you use SweetFX presets for reshader 3.0.6 was created by 911
Hello,

How do i import my old SweetFX preset into the new reshade 3.0.6.. for example when i see the list of presets on the home page after i press Shift+f2. Can i plug my own in there. If so can someone show me the way. The reason why i want to be able to upload my own in there and be able to turn it on with just a click is that it would save me a lot of time aside from fiddling with each little setting. I already went to the (folder) Game>reshade-shaders>Shaders... and changed the text folder to .fx.

Thank you

Here is my SweetFX preset i made a long time ago:

Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by 911.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Insomnia
More
7 years 1 month ago #2 by Insomnia Replied by Insomnia on topic Can you use SweetFX presets for reshader 3.0.6
Those effects you're using exists in ReShade 3.x so it's safe to upgrade to ReShade over SweetFX. :)

• Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #3 by 911 Replied by 911 on topic Can you use SweetFX presets for reshader 3.0.6
I am using the new reshade. i just need to know how to use the old SweetFX coding for the new reshade 3.0.6.. i dont understand how i import it to the folder for reshade to read the old format.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.