changed texture vhs

• gamehancer
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #1 by gamehancer changed texture vhs was created by gamehancer
hey people please help me how to changed texture vhs ? As on this video

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• matsilagi
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #2 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic changed texture vhs
Altrough i'd really wish this was possible: No, it isnt.

Atleast, not until someone understands fully how a VHS/Analog signals works and put it into a shader.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gamehancer

• gamehancer
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #3 by gamehancer Replied by gamehancer on topic changed texture vhs
Ok very thanks for replying ok it's really sad this effect I find it really good to marry with some games

• gamehancer
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #4 by gamehancer Replied by gamehancer on topic changed texture vhs
So there is no solution ? to have this effect I find it really good for racing games or horror games

• crosire
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic changed texture vhs
I don't see why this isn't possible. Looks like a simple animated color component shifting. That can be done in a few lines of code (apart from randomization).

• gamehancer
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 weeks ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #6 by gamehancer Replied by gamehancer on topic changed texture vhs
hey bro Thank you very much to give me hope lol please help me or if you can its takes you not too much time me the coder I would like to use it on many of my mods graphics if you wish we can talk on face Book I am modder since very long I am the only youtube channel french see the only youtube channel simply to use reshade has 100% I love your work friends since its release I am that on reshade .

I AM SORRY BAD ENGLISH I AM FRENCH

( I use a version of resemade impeut old version 2.0 it seems to me well with several effect I also works with the 3.0 mes for other games )
Last edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by gamehancer.

• matsilagi
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #7 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic changed texture vhs
The signal part is possible (my ported NTSC shader actually does the analog signal part, converting RGB to YUV/YIQ), however, its hard to nail the color, blur and artifacts of cassette players.

Each image has a different result.

• gamehancer
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #8 by gamehancer Replied by gamehancer on topic changed texture vhs
Ok thank you for answering ba I would only need the signal ntsc tell me please if its not disturbing you how to pass on the channel yuv / yiq

• gamehancer
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #9 by gamehancer Replied by gamehancer on topic changed texture vhs
hey crosire I come back to you if you wish to help me to have the yuv / yiq channel it is possible to help me?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.