Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: changed texture vhs

changed texture vhs 1 year 3 months ago #1

hey people please help me how to changed texture vhs ? As on this video

The administrator has disabled public write access.

changed texture vhs 1 year 3 months ago #2

Altrough i'd really wish this was possible: No, it isnt.

Atleast, not until someone understands fully how a VHS/Analog signals works and put it into a shader.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gamehancer

changed texture vhs 1 year 3 months ago #3

Ok very thanks for replying ok it's really sad this effect I find it really good to marry with some games

changed texture vhs 1 year 3 months ago #4

So there is no solution ? to have this effect I find it really good for racing games or horror games

changed texture vhs 1 year 3 months ago #5

I don't see why this isn't possible. Looks like a simple animated color component shifting. That can be done in a few lines of code (apart from randomization).
Cheers, crosire =)

changed texture vhs 1 year 3 months ago #6

hey bro Thank you very much to give me hope lol please help me or if you can its takes you not too much time me the coder I would like to use it on many of my mods graphics if you wish we can talk on face Book I am modder since very long I am the only youtube channel french see the only youtube channel simply to use reshade has 100% I love your work friends since its release I am that on reshade .

I AM SORRY BAD ENGLISH I AM FRENCH

( I use a version of resemade impeut old version 2.0 it seems to me well with several effect I also works with the 3.0 mes for other games )
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by gamehancer.

changed texture vhs 1 year 3 months ago #7

The signal part is possible (my ported NTSC shader actually does the analog signal part, converting RGB to YUV/YIQ), however, its hard to nail the color, blur and artifacts of cassette players.

Each image has a different result.

changed texture vhs 1 year 3 months ago #8

Ok thank you for answering ba I would only need the signal ntsc tell me please if its not disturbing you how to pass on the channel yuv / yiq

changed texture vhs 1 year 2 months ago #9

hey crosire I come back to you if you wish to help me to have the yuv / yiq channel it is possible to help me?