ARK: Survival Evolved

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #1 by VAMET ARK: Survival Evolved was created by VAMET
Dear Friends

I would like to use ReShade 3.0.7 in ARK: Survival Evolved. I would like to know, is it safe to use or I will be banned? Maybe someone has experience with use of ReShade and ARK: Survival Evolved?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Sincerely
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by VAMET.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #2 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic ARK: Survival Evolved
Short answer, yes.

I've updated the Common Issues thread section 3a to include this problem.
reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/3293-co...-and-their-solutions

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #3 by VAMET Replied by VAMET on topic ARK: Survival Evolved
Dear FierySwordswoman

Thank you for your fast reply, but I would like to ask you for clarification. You said: "Short answer, yes.", yes it's safe or yes I can get ban in ARK: Survival Evolved? Based on section 3a, I understand, that ReShade with ARK: Survival Evolved is safe to use? And the last question, the most important for me, did you play ARK: Survival Evolved with ReShade 3.0.7 or other earlier versions or you just think, that no ban will happen, because you never got one in other on-line games?

I ask, because I don't see ARK: Survival Evolved in your Steam Game List - HERE .

I would be glad for your help and reply.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by VAMET.

We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.