Enabling ReShade and SweetFX Settings

• koalateatimes
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #1 by koalateatimes Enabling ReShade and SweetFX Settings was created by koalateatimes
Tel me if I am in the wrong place, but I need some help. I'll try to be as thorough as I can and separate my issues accordingly.

First of all, I love RsShade and all that it has to offer and using with the community presets from SweetFX, it is even betterer (intended misspelling). I don't think there is anything else out there that compares to this and I hope to see ReShade everywhere now and into the future.

With that being said, let me get down to business and my purpose for coming here. Note: if I am in the wrong place, please either direct to the correct thread or forum(s) and delete this post.

My first issue I think generalizes the use of ReShade and SweetFX settings. I was able to configure both for BeamNG (with ease) and it looks fantastic and the same deal with SpinTires. My other games, not so much. I am clearly doing something wrong and I know it. I am, for sure, following the directions to the letter: placing folders where they need to be and the SweetFX files where they need to be. One issue: I cannot enable anything once in the game. The directions are pretty straight forward, don't get me wrong. But, I know that I am missing something. Attempting to enable the ReShade in a game via Scroll Lock method. I do not see anything change. Is there something I am not setting up properly within the game folder? I figured how to add the SweetFX settings, like I have said. Any help is appreciated, even if you call me stupid. It helps.....eventually :P Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I am using 99% Steam games.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by koalateatimes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic Enabling ReShade and SweetFX Settings
...you're using ReShade 3, right? There shouldn't be a "SweetFX" folder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.