ME: Andromeda - ReShade and 21:9 Ultrawide Fix

• dzee349
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #1 by dzee349 ME: Andromeda - ReShade and 21:9 Ultrawide Fix was created by dzee349
Hi there!

As with all games I play, I installed ReShade with Mass Effect: Andromeda and the game is gorgeous. The only issue is the that the cutscenes are stuck in 16:9 and my monitor is 21:9. Unfortunately I cannot use Flawless Widescreen since that fix has been outdated several patches ago, but there was another fix called the 3DVision fix that involves dropping the below files into my Mass Effect Andromeda main folder with the game's EXE:

ShaderFixes
nvapi64.dll
d3dx.ini
d3dcompiler_46.dll
d3d11.dll

Unfortunately when I pop these files into my main game's folder, the game doesn't launch. It shows up on my task bar but that's about it, it's like it's stuck somewhere. I concluded that these files are not playing well with ReShade's dxgi.dll, .ini, etc. files. Would anyone happen to know of a way to make these files compatible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.