I need help with reshade configuration

• BrightSoul
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago #1 by BrightSoul I need help with reshade configuration was created by BrightSoul
I'm having some trouble with reshade resolution (i guess) in The Sims 4.
Here are some printscreens of the problem itself:

imgur.com/a/fU5vK

Its looking like Reshade is only working on part of the screen, almost like if the resolution was different from wich the game's running. I tried reinstalling and changing in-game resolution, but the bug just changes with it.

Can someone help me to understand and solve this problem? :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 5 months ago #2 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic I need help with reshade configuration
The depth buffer is off. Don't use effects like MXAO, Emphasis, DOF, etc.

You can try changing the preprocess params to see if it'll help.

• BrightSoul
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago #3 by BrightSoul Replied by BrightSoul on topic I need help with reshade configuration
Thanks for the answer!

But i'm not really sure how to do that. I found the preprocess params options, but i dont know what should i do... :(

• BrightSoul
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago #4 by BrightSoul Replied by BrightSoul on topic I need help with reshade configuration
Tried everything, but i cant actually figure it out :\

• BrightSoul
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago #5 by BrightSoul Replied by BrightSoul on topic I need help with reshade configuration
Anyone?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.