which shader are used?

• Suiheisen
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #1 by Suiheisen which shader are used? was created by Suiheisen
hello, maybe anyone can tell me which shader in reshade are used in this two videos? (its seems so that the creator does not want talk about it)

i realy like how the shader is giving a photo realistic looking.. its look like an "old camera" effect but nvm, i realy like it
The topic has been locked.
  • kaicooper
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #2 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic which shader are used?
some of them really selfish..they dont like to share..
but all i know he's using Reshade Framework and one of shaders is Motion Focus
u can c the cinematic Camera Movement..donno why this shader not in Reshade 3

so i think he's using these
Motion Focus
HPD or Filmic Curve
DOF
Sharpness

and other shaders maby
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by kaicooper.
  • Suiheisen
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #3 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic which shader are used?
any idea how to get these shaders in reshade 3?
  • kaicooper
More
6 years 4 months ago #4 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic which shader are used?
u can port HDP and Filmic and some Reshade 2 shaders to Reshade 3
its here reshade.me/forum/shader-presentation/299...effects?limitstart=0

but Motion Focus is not yet
DOF and Sharpness already there in Reshade 3
  • Suiheisen
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #5 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic which shader are used?
I know this, i work everytime with the reshade 2 shaders too but never i get a result like in the videos :(
  • brussell
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #6 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic which shader are used?
Here's a quick & dirty lut I've made that mimics the first look. Just add some lumasharpen with a big offset bias (>2) and it's almost the same.

edit: and here a lut with a look like in the second video
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by brussell.
  • Suiheisen
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #7 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic which shader are used?
@brussell how to use this?
  • brussell
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #8 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic which shader are used?
Save the image as lut.png, copy it into the Textures folder (overwrite existing) and activate Lut.fx.
Also see this tutorial :https://reshade.me/forum/shader-discussion/3179-lut-s-powerful-color-correction-the-guide
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by brussell.
  • kaicooper
More
6 years 4 months ago #9 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic which shader are used?
the first video is realy easy..u dont have to get the same result and maby u get it better
in the last Reshade 3.1.0 already has MultiLut shader
from there u can tweak the settings and its easy..u'll get the same result
but keep in mind u need to enable DOF too to mimic the First one
  • Suiheisen
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #10 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic which shader are used?
ok i will try with LUT...until now i worked never with LUT because I thought that it is only a little colour correction but nothing what can make the look more photo realistic
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Suiheisen.
  • Suiheisen
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #11 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic which shader are used?
can't find multi LUT or lightroom etc. in reshade 3.1 :/?
  • kaicooper
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #12 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic which shader are used?
hey listen
i'll share you my Shaders List..this's the full Shaders from Reshade 3.1.0 PLUS other custome Shaders
like HDP and Grain/Custom Tone/VHS/ and lots of fantastic shaders ported from Reshade 2
also it has MultiLut

just put the file in Reshade-Shaders file and Overwrite files if asked

www.dropbox.com/s/5v2afej0anblxck/Shaders.rar?dl=0
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by kaicooper.
  • Suiheisen
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #13 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic which shader are used?
if i put all new shaders in then the game crashes after loading all shaders... and if i put only a few new shaders in then i get a lot of errors and the shaders will not work
  • kaicooper
More
6 years 4 months ago #14 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic which shader are used?
errors totally fine..just remove the shaders that gives you errors
  • Suiheisen
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #15 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic which shader are used?
all of your shaders is the reason for the errors^^
  • Insomnia
More
6 years 4 months ago #16 by Insomnia Replied by Insomnia on topic which shader are used?
What a bullshit behaviour not sharing...
What if Crosire had not shared his ReShade from the beginning? Or if CeejayDK hadn't shared his SweetFX?
Share your fucking stuff and don't take others work and make it your own.
  • Suiheisen
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #17 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic which shader are used?
@Insomnia, i hope you talk about the creator of the videos o.O
  • Insomnia
More
6 years 4 months ago #18 by Insomnia Replied by Insomnia on topic which shader are used?

Suiheisen wrote: @Insomnia, i hope you talk about the creator of the videos o.O

Lol yes I do. :P
  • kaicooper
More
6 years 4 months ago #19 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic which shader are used?

Insomnia wrote: What a bullshit behaviour not sharing...
What if Crosire had not shared his ReShade from the beginning? Or if CeejayDK hadn't shared his SweetFX?
Share your fucking stuff and don't take others work and make it your own.

true man..many of them says i dont Share..dont ask ..wtf?
  • Suiheisen
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #20 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic which shader are used?
MultiLUT doesnt work with 3.1... does have anyone more LUT shader for MultiLUT than the standard ?
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.