How to record without shaders?

• firefall777
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #1 by firefall777 How to record without shaders? was created by firefall777
Hi,
Im recording gameplay with nvidia gamecapture programm. Is it somehow possible to record the game without the reshade effects?
The following user(s) said Thank You: brazzjazz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 3 months ago #2 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic How to record without shaders?
Turn them off before you record.

• Jackafur
More
6 years 3 months ago #3 by Jackafur Replied by Jackafur on topic How to record without shaders?

FierySwordswoman wrote: Turn them off before you record.

Nice post man. Really helpful.

OP I have the same problem. I used to be able to record with out filters but still have them in game with OBS classic. It doesnt work any more though on OBS classic or OBS studio. You can try giving OBS classic a shot but I didnt have any luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brazzjazz

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 3 months ago #4 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic How to record without shaders?
No, that's really the best way. If your recording software hooks after reshade (which it almost always does), it'll see the new modified image.

I don't know why you'd want your video and what you actually see to have two different looks anyway. Just record with ReShade and when someone asks "ey yo why is your game awesome" you'll get to explain ReShade and how they're peasants without it.
That's how you make all the friends.

• brazzjazz
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #5 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic How to record without shaders?
Yup, gotta love those silly answers that have nothing to offer except putting your needs into question. You may want to have a special look for yourself, but your viewers may not share the same taste or just want the standard game they're used to. One legitimate reason.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by brazzjazz.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.