Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to record without shaders?

How to record without shaders? 8 months 5 days ago #1

Hi,
Im recording gameplay with nvidia gamecapture programm. Is it somehow possible to record the game without the reshade effects?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brazzjazz

How to record without shaders? 7 months 3 weeks ago #2

Turn them off before you record.

How to record without shaders? 7 months 2 weeks ago #3

FierySwordswoman wrote:
Turn them off before you record.
Nice post man. Really helpful.

OP I have the same problem. I used to be able to record with out filters but still have them in game with OBS classic. It doesnt work any more though on OBS classic or OBS studio. You can try giving OBS classic a shot but I didnt have any luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brazzjazz

How to record without shaders? 7 months 2 weeks ago #4

No, that's really the best way. If your recording software hooks after reshade (which it almost always does), it'll see the new modified image.

I don't know why you'd want your video and what you actually see to have two different looks anyway. Just record with ReShade and when someone asks "ey yo why is your game awesome" you'll get to explain ReShade and how they're peasants without it.
That's how you make all the friends.

How to record without shaders? 7 months 1 week ago #5

Yup, gotta love those silly answers that have nothing to offer except putting your needs into question. You may want to have a special look for yourself, but your viewers may not share the same taste or just want the standard game they're used to. One legitimate reason.
Xeon E3-1231 v3, MSI GTX 970 @1446/3903 MHz, 16 GB DDR3-1600
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by brazzjazz.