Can one of you smart people hack freestyle?

• Dwill0328
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #1 by Dwill0328 Can one of you smart people hack freestyle? was created by Dwill0328
Nvidia freestyle (nvidias take on sweetFX) has a list of 80+ supported games.

Today i found out that it actually works on any game as long as you rename the .exe to something like TSLGAME (pubg)

So this must mean there is a game whitelist text file somewhere no?

The reason i am seeking help in this is i would like to add DP.EXE to that whitelist (Deadly premonition) because DPFIX no longer works if i change the name of the exe to TSLGAME
The topic has been locked.
  • Marty McFly
More
6 years 2 months ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Can one of you smart people hack freestyle?
No.
  • Dwill0328
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #3 by Dwill0328 Replied by Dwill0328 on topic Can one of you smart people hack freestyle?
I dont see the reason to have a personal vendetta against it. I think the more post process tools the merrier. Reshade doesn't always work and a lot of old game fixes have a d3d9.dll file inside which totally cuts reshade out of the equation

Im playing gta III with widescreenfix (also uses dx9 converter) and for some reason it doesnt try to launch when i install reshade on top of that

I just want to make the colors a bit more vibrant
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Dwill0328.
  • crosire
More
6 years 2 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Can one of you smart people hack freestyle?
There is a reason FreeStyle only works in a few games. And it should stay that way.
  • Marty McFly
More
6 years 2 months ago #5 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Can one of you smart people hack freestyle?

crosire wrote: There is a reason FreeStyle only works in a few games. And it should stay that way.

This. I have no vendetta against freestyle as I wrote most of its filters btw.
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.